Friday 11 January 2013

What hand should a left handed person wear their watch?

I am a proud left hander. I got a new watch for christmas and as I went to put it on my right hand but my mum told me that 'no one' wears it on their right hand and everyone wears it on their left. My mum is right handed and I am the only leftie she knows . I naturally put bracelets and stuff on my right hand because I tend to mess around with them with my left hand.

So my question is are you a leftie that wears their watch on the right hand? Or a right that wears it on the left?

Because my mum keeps arguing with me that wearing it with my right is 'wrong'. But surely if you want to change the time it would be to easier to put it on the opposite of your preferred hand.

야동 스트리밍


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home