Saturday 29 June 2013

Z10 VPN related questions

Z10 VPN related questions


Z10 VPN related questions
I usually use VPN on my z10, and here are three questions I can't seem to figure out how.
1. As I am connected to VPN, there is no notification on the top indicating that I am connected?
2. Is there anyway that I can create a shortcut to connect my VPN?
3. I have set the VPN automatically connect when I am on the mobile data and as well as wifi; yet, it does not auto connect when I am on the wifi. Am I missing out something in the settings?


Setup & Use IPSEC VPN

Click on settings

Go to network connections

Click on VPN

Fill in the required setting:


ClickADD NEW VPN PROFILE

Name the profile

Input a gateway/server location

Gateway type: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall VPN

Authentication Type: XAUTH-PSK

Group Username: ipsec

Group Password: ipsec

Hard Token: leave unchecked

Enter your VPN username

Enter your VPN password



Save and Connect

What you need is a VPN account !

Before you make an order, you can Trial our VPN Service for3 days.

Only$1.99

High Speed
All country server



Get vpn with pptp/l2tp/openvpn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home