Wednesday 2 January 2013

How do I upload pictures from my computer to the web with Windows 7?

I have been trying to set up a web site and found after upgrading to Windows 7, I can no longer upload pictures from my computer. No error messages, just will not do it. I have changed the sharing to everyone, but still has not helped. Any suggestions?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home